Garmin G30 GPS
Small but Powerful Handheld Golf GPS
- Sleek, compact handheld golf GPS with 2.3-inch color touchscreen display
- High-sensitivity GPS acquires satellites quickly to show distance to greens, hazards and doglegs
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 courses worldwide
- Full-color course mapping with Touch Targeting feature
- Green View allows you to place the pin in the correct location for the day, which improves distance accuracy
Get More Courses
Approach G30 comes with more than 41,000 preloaded courses worldwide, so you’re ready to play. You’ll see full-color maps of the entire course with CourseView, and with just a tap on the flag, you can zoom in on the green. Green View gives you its true orientation from wherever you are on the course — even if you’re behind it — and it allows you to manually place the pin in the correct location for the day, giving you more accurate yardage. Plus, with Big Numbers Mode, Approach G30 shows yardage references to the front, middle and back of green in a large font, without distractions.
Keep It Handy
The Approach G30 GPS golf device is compact so you can easily slip it into and out of your pocket, or take advantage of versatile mounting options to stash it nearly anywhere — including your belt, pull cart or golf bag — and easily slide it in and out with 1 hand.
Record Your Round
Digital scorecard makes it easy to keep scores for up to 4 players, and it automatically uploads to Garmin Connect™ when synced. And with stat tracking, you can keep track of putts, greens in regulation and fairways hit. Plus, it features an odometer and round timer for even more data on your game.
With Approach G30, you’re always in touch. It displays smart notifications¹ so you can get alerts from your phone for incoming calls, texts and emails. And it offers up to 15 hours of battery life on each charge for more time on the links.