Tour Edge Exotics C722 Irons - Steel
Tour Edge Men's Exotics C722 Irons
- Dual VIBRCOR Technology features a high-grade TPU injected into the hollow body pocket for greater speed and improved feel
- Diamond Face VFT features diamond shapes of variable thickness that act as mini-trampolines for maximum ball speed and an expanded sweet spot
- Maraging steel L-Cup face is stronger and thinner for increased face flex to boost speed and distance
- Hollow body design maximizes perimeter weighting for more distance, forgiveness, and stability
- Thinner topline and more compact shape for a player-preferred shape
- Stock shaft: True Temper Elevate 95 Steel, Fujikura Ventus Blue Graphite, KBS TGI Tour Graphite
- Set composition 1: 4-PW is a 7-club set that includes a 4 iron, 5 iron, 6 iron, 7 iron, 8 iron, 9 iron, and pitching wedge
- Set composition 2: 5-PW is a 6-club set that includes a 5 iron, 6 iron, 7 iron, 8 iron, 9 iron, and pitching wedge
Who It's For
The Tour Edge Exotics C722 irons are a player's distance, made with added speed and forgiveness where you need it and a compact shape to fit the eye of lower to mid-handicap golfers.
Marging Steel L-Cup Face + Diamond Face VFT
The L-Cup Face is stronger and thinner to dramatically increase flexibility across a greater area of the club face for even more speed and distance. 92 diamond shapes of variable thickness act as mini trampolines in an interweaving pattern to increase ball speed all over the club face, including off-center hits for greater forgiveness when you don't hit the ball square.
Hollow Body Design
A hollow body allows for maximum perimeter weighting for incredibly stability and forgiveness along with increased face flex for more power.
Dual VIBRCOR Technology
A high-grade TPU material is injected into the hollow body pocket to create a new level of speed and feel through internal technology.
Tour Edge Men's Exotics C722 Irons Specifications