Tour Edge E521 Driver
The Hot Launch E521 Driver features Tour Edge's Houdini Sole Design, which includes an area of mass concentrated on the trailing edge of the sole, as well as a curved leading edge under the face. This all-new shape creates more area to put extra mass, allowing Tour Edge to precisely position weight in the head to produce an ultra-low and deep center of gravity, optimizing launch conditions and significantly improving stability (12% increase in M.O.I. compared with Hot Launch 4).
If you, like many golfers, find yourself fighting the dreaded slice, the E521 has you covered. The driver's offset design and strategically placed heel draw-bias weighting are sure to help you avoid the right side of the golf course.
Tour Edge fits the E521 with the extremely lightweight Mitsubishi FUBUKI graphite shaft to help maximize velocity and fight the fade.
Tour Edge Hot Launch E521 Driver Features:
- Houdini sole moves weight low and deep for a high, easy launch the extraordinary forgiveness
- Heel draw-bias weight squares the club at impact to stop the ball from heading right
- Slice-fighting offset design works with the heel weight to produce straighter, more accurate shots
- Shallow face design maximizes forgiveness and makes launching the ball as easy as possible
- Shorter Control Length shafts improve accuracy and help max out smash factor
- Stock Shaft: Mitsubishi FUBUKI graphite
- Stock Grip: Lamkin Z5