Titleist TS3 Driver
Titleist Men's TS3 Driver
- Titleist developed the new TS3 driver through a mission to create speed from every detail of the club, called the Titleist Speed Project.
- By stripping away everything and completely rebuilding their driver design, Titleist developed the Speed Chassis.
- The Speed Chassis encompasses all of the features that make this driver faster, longer, and every bit as accurate as ever.
- It starts with the thinnest titanium crown Titleist can make, shifting weight lower and deeper for an optimal center of gravity location.
- The variable thickness face is thinner and faster than ever, 100% inspected to maximize ball speed at impact.
- A new streamlined shape reduces drag by 20% for more club head speed.
- Titleist's SureFit CG system allows you to opimize spin, launch, and shot shape for personalized performance.
- The TS3 driver is ideal for golfers who wanted increased distance through speed and dynamic forgiveness with adjustability and the performance to shape their shot off the tee.
- Speed Chassis design
- Ultra-thin titanium crown
- Thinner, faster club face
- New streamlined shape
- Optimized weighting for high launch and low spin
- Adjustable SureFit CG for personalized performance
- SureFit hosel for independent loft and lie adjustments
Available "REAL DEAL" Shafts
Take full advantage of the added speed of TS2 and TS3 Metals with our new shaft lineup. Choose from four distinct models, each with specific performance benefits developed by the game’s top shaft manufacturers using insights from our industry-best consumer testing. Moderate swing speed players will benefit from the new Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) technology that helps to reduce fade flight.
KUROKAGE BLACK DUAL CORE 50
The ultra lightweight KuroKage Black Dual Core offers high launch with moderate spin. Incorporates the new Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) system designed to reduce fade flight
TENSEI AV SERIES
The lightweight TENSEI AV Series Blue offers mid launch and spin. Incorporates the new Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) system designed to reduce fade flight
The new HZRDUS lead model offers low to mid launch and spin, with a higher balance point for better swing weight on longer shafts.
EVEN FLOW T1100
The newest Even Flow model offers low launch and spin. Provides super strong T1100 fiber for stiff tip and bend.