Titleist TS2 Driver
Titleist Men's TS2 Driver
- Titleist developed the new TS2 driver through a mission to create speed from every detail of the club, called the Titleist Speed Project.
- By stripping away everything and completely rebuilding their driver design, Titleist developed the Speed Chassis.
- The Speed Chassis encompasses all of the features that make this driver faster, longer, and every bit as accurate as ever.
- It starts with the thinnest titanium crown Titleist can make, shifting weight lower and deeper for an optimal center of gravity location.
- The variable thickness face is thinner and faster than ever, 100% inspected to maximize ball speed at impact.
- A new streamlined shape reduces drag by 20% for more club head speed.
- The TS2 driver is ideal for golfers who want explosive distance and maximum forgiveness, utilizing their lowest center of gravity ever to produce higher launch and less spin.
- Speed Chassis design
- Ultra-thin titanium crown
- Thinner, faster club face
- New streamlined shape
- Optimized weighting for high launch and low spin
- SureFit hosel for independent loft and lie adjustments
Available "REAL DEAL" Shafts
KUROKAGE BLACK DUAL CORE 50
The ultra lightweight KuroKage Black Dual Core offers high launch with moderate spin. Incorporates the new Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) system designed to reduce fade flight
TENSEI AV SERIES
The lightweight TENSEI AV Series Blue offers mid launch and spin. Incorporates the new Straight Flight Weighting (SFW) system designed to reduce fade flight
The new HZRDUS lead model offers low to mid launch and spin, with a higher balance point for better swing weight on longer shafts.
EVEN FLOW T1100
The newest Even Flow model offers low launch and spin. Provides super strong T1100 fiber for stiff tip and bend.