Titleist T300 Irons
Titleist Men's T300 Irons
- Titleist T300 irons are for the golfer who wants high launch, long distance, and forgiveness they can trust.
- Max Impact Technology combines the thinnest club face, structural support, and a polymer core to maximize speed and launch across the entire face with ideal feel.
- High-density tungsten weight lowers the center of gravity and helps increase launch in the long and mid irons
- Thin 2mm L-Face insert provides great feel at impact with fast performance.
- T300 irons have more bounce and camber in the sole for better turf interaction.
- Ascending Mass Technology in the stock shafts increases the weight as you move through the set for solid, dialed-in feel and performance.
- Stock shaft: True Temper AMT Red steel (95-107 grams), MCA Tensei Red AM2 graphite (54-68 grams)
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
Max Impact Technology
Max Impact Technology uses a super-thin face backed by a polymer core and structural support to maximize ball speed across the entire face while preserving superior sound, feel, and vibration-dampening qualities.
Tungsten weighting in the long and mid irons provide more stability and improved launch with more weight in the bottom of the club where golfers need it.
Improved Sole Design
The T300 irons have more bounce and camber in the sole for improved interaction through the turf to give you smooth, consistent strikes every time
- 4 Iron: 20° Loft | 38.5" Length | 61° Lie
- 5 Iron: 23° Loft | 38" Length | 62° Lie
- 6 Iron: 26° Loft | 37.5" Length | 62.5° Lie
- 7 Iron: 29° Loft | 37" Length | 63° Lie
- 8 Iron: 33° Loft | 36.5" Length | 63.5° Lie
- 9 Iron: 38° Loft | 36" Length | 64° Lie
- Pitching Wedge: 43° Loft | 35.75" Length | 64° Lie
- Wedge 1: 48° Loft | 35.5" Length | 64° Lie
- Wedge 2: 53° Loft | 35.5" Length | 64° Lie