Titleist T200 Irons
Titleist Men's T200 Irons
- Titleist T200 irons are for the golfer who wants distance with a blend of looks, feel, and stopping power.
- Max Impact Technology combines the thinnest club face, structural support, and a polymer core to maximize speed and launch across the entire face with ideal feel.
- High-density tungsten weight lowers the center of gravity and helps increase launch.
- Forged 1.9mm L-Face insert provides great feel at impact.
- T200 irons have more bounce and camber in the sole for better turf interaction.
- Progressive set design with a player's iron look and feel throughout the set.
- Ascending Mass Technology in the stock shafts increases the weight as you move through the set for solid, dialed-in feel and performance.
- Stock shaft: True Temper AMT Black steel (96-116 grams), MCA Tensei Blue AM2 graphite (74-88 grams)
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
Max Impact Technology
Max Impact Technology uses a super-thin face backed by a polymer core and structural support to maximize ball speed across the entire face while preserving superior sound, feel, and vibration-dampening qualities.
An average of 90 grams of tungsten in each club help create higher launch and precisely locate the center of gravity in each iron.
Improved Sole Design
The T200 irons have more bounce and camber in the sole for improved interaction through the turf to give you smooth, consistent strikes every time
- 4 Iron: 21° Loft | 38.5" Length | 61° Lie
- 5 Iron: 24° Loft | 38" Length | 62° Lie
- 6 Iron: 27° Loft | 37.5" Length | 62.5° Lie
- 7 Iron: 30° Loft | 37" Length | 63° Lie
- 8 Iron: 34° Loft | 36.5" Length | 63.5° Lie
- 9 Iron: 38° Loft | 36" Length | 64° Lie
- Pitching Wedge: 43° Loft | 35.75" Length | 64° Lie
- Wedge 1: 48° Loft | 35.5" Length | 64° Lie