Titleist T100 Irons
Titleist Men's T100 Irons
- Titleist T100 irons are made for the player who wants to play a true Tour iron.
- A new fully forged cavity construction is designed for scoring with every iron.
- The thinner, more responsive face provides hotter all over the club face.
- Co-forged, dual-density tungsten weighting delivers exceptional balance and control.
- Tour-refined shape features less offset, a thinner topline, progressive blade length, and a sole designed for easier transition in and out of the turf.
- Ascending Mass Technology in the stock shafts increases the weight as you move through the set for solid, dialed-in feel and performance.
- Stock shaft: True Temper AMT White steel (106-130 grams), MCA Tensei White AM2 graphite (94-108 grams)
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
Fully Forged Cavity Construction with Dual-Density Tungsten Weighting
The forged Player's cavity construction includes an average of 66 grams of tungsten weighting in the heel and toe for stability combined with true Tour-level performance.
Thinnest Club Face
Titleist's high-strength SUP10 face material enables them to create a thinner, faster face that generates more ball speed which means more distance.
The T100 irons have a true Tour iron look. They feature less offset and a thinner topline. Titleist's Progressive Blade Length design creates a more compact look in the short irons. Finally, enhanced camber and bounce in the sole improves the transition in and out of the turf.
- 3 Iron: 21° Loft | 39" Length | 60° Lie
- 4 Iron: 24° Loft | 38.5" Length | 61° Lie
- 5 Iron: 27° Loft | 38" Length | 62° Lie
- 6 Iron: 30° Loft | 37.5" Length | 62.5° Lie
- 7 Iron: 34° Loft | 37" Length | 63° Lie
- 8 Iron: 38° Loft | 36.5" Length | 63.5° Lie
- 9 Iron: 42° Loft | 36" Length | 64° Lie
- Pitching Wedge: 46° Loft | 35.75" Length | 64° Lie
- Wedge 1: 50° Loft | 35.5" Length | 64° Lie