TaylorMade Stealth Rescue
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION!
TaylorMade Men's Stealth Rescue Hybrid
- New carbon crown moves 7 grams of mass to locations that increase stability and forgiveness
- Advanced Laser Alignment provides visual contrast between the face and crown to highlight directional alignment
- V Steel Sole refines weight distribution for greater forgiveness, optimal launch, and improved turf interaction
- C300 Twist Face is super-strong and fast with corrective face angles provide forgiveness in the areas golfers tend to mis-hit the ball the most
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket maximizes ball speed and adds forgiveness low on the face with greater flexibility
- Bonded, non-adjustable hosel
- Stock shaft: Fujikura Ventus Red Graphite
- Stock grip: Lamkin Crossline, 48.5 grams
- Includes headcover
Who It's For
The TaylorMade Stealth rescue golf club is a great fit for golfers of all skill and ability levels. It is designed to provide distance and easy launch from any type of lie for every player on the golf course.
V Steel Sole
The V Steel Sole is re-engineered for greater forgiveness and optimized launch while improving turf interaction and versatility.
C300 Twist Face
High-strength C300 steel allows for a strong, fast face engineered for explosive ball speeds. The proven Twist Face design helps golfers overcome inherent mis-hit tendencies for straighter shots.
The TaylorMade Stealth rescue features a carbon crown which moves 7 grams of mass to locations that boost stability and forgiveness.
TaylorMade Men's Stealth Rescue Hybrid Specifications
|CLUB HEAD||LOFT||LENGTH||LIE||SWING WEIGHT|