TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus Driver
TaylorMade Men's Stealth 2 Plus Driver
- 60X Carbon Twist Face with Inverted Cone Technology maintains ball speed on off-center strikes to increase forgiveness with expanded speed for al arger sweet spot
- Carbon reinforced composite ring unites the driver head and frees up mass to be repositioned for greater more forgiveness
- Twist Face corrective face angles provide forgiveness in the areas golfers tend to mis-hit the ball the most
- Nanotexture polyurethane cover over the carbon face fine-tunes launch and spin for optimal distance in all playing conditions
- Asymmetric Inertia Generator adds speed with a more aerodynamic shape and places more mass in the back of the club for a deeper, more forgiving center of gravity
- 15-gram sliding weight track helps golfers control shot shape by shifting mass to create the desired ball flight
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket maximizes ball speed and adds forgiveness low on the face with greater flexibility
- Adjustable hosel design allows you to fine-tune your preferred launch and shot shape
- Stock shaft: MCA Kai'Li Red 60 Graphite, Project X HZRDUS Black 4th Gen 60 Graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip Plus2
MORE CARBON, MORE FARGIVENESS
With Stealth™, we pushed past the limits of titanium and welcomed golfers around the world to the Carbonwood™ Age. So, how far are we willing to take it? Way past far and into FARGIVENESS. Introducing the all-new Stealth 2 Plus, combining the elements of speed and forgiveness to unlock FARGIVENESS.
NEW 60X CARBON TWIST FACE
It was already fast. Now, we’ve made it even more forgiving. Building on the speed producing success of the original 60X Carbon Twist Face™, the new face design features an enhanced take on Inverted Cone Technology to help maintain ball speed on off-center strikes and increase forgiveness.
MORE CARBON THAN EVER BEFORE
Compared to the original Carbonwood, Stealth 2 Plus utilizes 75-percent more carbon. It is constructed using a new Carbon Reinforced Composite Ring and collectively features more of the lightweight material than any driver in TaylorMade history. Our advanced application of carbon allows for the redistribution of mass for more forgiveness and stability.
Our team of engineers obsessed over creating the perfect sound with Stealth 2 Plus, even factoring carbon sole thickness into the equation. In addition, we used a combination of curvature, shape, and internal stiffening ribs to finely tune acoustics, delivering a sound profile that is both bright and powerful.
PERSONALIZED TRAJECTORY & PERFORMANCE
A technology pioneered by TaylorMade returns to the forefront with Stealth 2 Plus. The sliding weight track includes a single 15g weight that can be positioned for your preferred shot shape, while the FCT Loft Sleeve is used to optimize launch and trajectory.