TaylorMade Stealth 2 HD Driver
TaylorMade Men's Stealth 2 HD Driver
- 60X Carbon Twist Face with Inverted Cone Technology maintains ball speed on off-center strikes to increase forgiveness with expanded speed for al arger sweet spot
- Carbon reinforced composite ring unites the driver head and frees up mass to be repositioned for greater more forgiveness
- Twist Face corrective face angles provide forgiveness in the areas golfers tend to mis-hit the ball the most
- Nanotexture polyurethane cover over the carbon face fine-tunes launch and spin for optimal distance in all playing conditions
- Asymmetric Inertia Generator adds speed with a more aerodynamic shape and places more mass in the back of the club for a deeper, more forgiving center of gravity
- High draw design for maximum forgiveness shifts the Inertia Generator toward the heel with a full-body carbon construction
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket maximizes ball speed and adds forgiveness low on the face with greater flexibility
- Adjustable hosel design allows you to fine-tune your preferred launch and shot shape
- Stock shaft: Fujikura Speeder NX Red Graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Z-Grip Plus2
MORE CARBON, MORE FARGIVENESS
With Stealth™, we pushed past the limits of titanium and welcomed golfers around the world to the Carbonwood Age. So, how far are we willing to take it? Way past far and into FARGIVENESS. Introducing the all-new Stealth 2 HD, combining the elements of speed and forgiveness to unlock FARGIVENESS.
NEW 60X CARBON TWIST FACE
It was already fast. Now, we’ve made it even more forgiving. Building on the speed producing success of the original 60X Carbon Twist Face™, the new design features an enhanced version of Inverted Cone Technology to help maintain ball speed on off-center strikes and increase forgiveness.
MORE CARBON THAN EVER BEFORE
Compared to the original Carbonwood, Stealth 2 HD features nearly twice the amount of carbon. It is constructed using a new Carbon Reinforced Composite Ring and collectively utilizes more of the lightweight material than any driver in TaylorMade history. Our advanced application of carbon allows for the redistribution of mass for more forgiveness and stability.
DRAW-BIAS AND FORGIVING
Engineers utilized weight savings from the full-body carbon construction and shifted the Inertia Generator closer to the heel, allowing us to maintain draw-bias and extreme MOI. Stealth 2 HD is the most stable and forgiving driver in the family.
Our team of engineers obsessed over creating the perfect sound with Stealth 2 HD, even factoring in carbon sole thickness down to the millimeter. But we didn’t stop there. We used a combination of curvature, shape, and internal stiffening ribs to finely tune acoustics, delivering a sound profile that is both bright and powerful.