TaylorMade M6 Driver
SPEED INJECTED FOR MAXIMUM FORGIVENESS
JUICED-UP WITH SPEED INJECTED TWIST FACE
Every M6 driver head has been individually injected to reach the maximum legal limit of ball speed. Step up to the tee with the confidence of having a driver with Tour-caliber speed—that’s the power of Speed Injected technology.
• Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the entire face
• The Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance in the M6 driver, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
• Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
• Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
AERODYNAMIC CARBON SOLE DESIGN WITH "INERTIA GENERATOR"
• Sleek, aerodynamic shaping designed to provide increased clubhead speed for more distance
• Inertia Generator stores 46g of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness
• 54% more carbon than M4 allows for more weight to be housed within the "Inertia Generator"
• The new, more flexible Hammerhead slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and preserve ball speed on off-center strikes
|M6 DRIVER||9°||RH/LH||56° - 60°||460CC||45.75"||D3|
|M6 DRIVER||10.5°||RH/LH||56° - 60°||460CC||45.75"||D3|
|M6 DRIVER||12°||RH||56° - 60°||460CC||45.75"||D3|