Scotty Cameron Phantom X 12 Putter
Titleist Scotty Cameron Phantom X 12 Putter
- Next-level design features technically-advanced performance with sharp angles to promote alignment and soft, sculpted contours that flow and melt right into the ground.
- Precise visual guides are built into the mid-mallet shape to help align the golf ball to the sweet spot and keep your putter on your intended target line.
- Solid face made from aircraft grade aluminum for softer feel and optimal weight distribution for a more forgiving performance.
- 303 stainless steel perimeter weighting makes the club more stable and resists twisting on putts struck off-center.
- Mid-bend shaft minimizes the amount of arc in the putting stroke with a single bend aimed directly down the target line.
- New Pistolero Plus grip features a less tapered lower half, equal to two extra wraps under the lower hand, enhances feel and encourages a smoother putting stroke.
- Phantom X 12 features swept-back swings in a face-balanced mallet that uses three sight dots and two elongated sight lines to help frame the ball.
Next Level Design
Inspired by fast cars, fighter jets, and feedback from touring pros, the mid-mallet shape is compact and high-tech with sharp, alignment-promoting angles with soft-sculpted contours that appear to melt into the ground so the putter never appears "stuck" behind the ball.
Next Level Alignment
New flange setups, wider toplines, and Tour-validated alignment options are built into every Phantom X putter. The Phantom X 12 features three sight dots and two elongated neon yellow lines to frame the ball
Next Level Performance
Phantom X putters use solid aircraft aluminum milled faces to provide softer feel and multi-material construction distributes weight where you need it for more stable, forgiving performance to take your game to a new level.
- New: New
- Loft: 3.5°
- Length: 33", 34", 35"
- Lie: 70°
- Head Weight: 33" - 370 grams | 34" - 360 grams | 35" - 350 grams
- Grip: PIstolero Plus
- Head Shape: Mallet