Ping G410SFT Driver
NEW LOWER PRICE!
The G410 SFT (Straight Flight Technology) provides maximum fade and slice correction while delivering all the performance benefits of the G410 Plus such as a high MOI and faster ball speed. A fixed weight on the extreme perimeter and 50% more heel-side CG than G400 ensures straighter ball flights. A lighter D1 swingweight helps square the face at impact.
PING Men's G410 SFT Driver
- The PING G410 SFT driver offers specifically-placed weighting in order to help you hit the ball straighter.
- A heel-biased 16-gram tungsten weight helps correct left-to-right ball flight to help you hit the ball straighter and find the fairway more often.
- The forged face delivers more ball speed across the entire face through a unique process that makes the material stronger, thinner, and hotter for maximum flexibility.
- An eight-lobe trajectory tuning hosel lets you adjust the lie +/-1.5° as well as choose neutral or flatter lie angles for truly personalized performance.
- More efficient turbulators and an aerodynamic crown allow for an improved swing with enhanced speed without having to swing harder.
- The PING G410 SFT driver is perfect for golfers who need help correcting their slice with all the speed and distance of the PING G410 design
- Heel-biased weighting
- Forged face
- Eight-lobe trajectory tuning
- Includes headcover
|LOFT||LOFT ADJUSTABILITY||LENGTH||AVERAGE LIE ANGLE||HEAD WEIGHT||HEAD SIZE||SWINGWEIGHT|