Ping G410 Hybrid
Our first-ever adjustable hybrid allows you to customize your ball flight eight different ways through more loft (+- 1.5˚) and lie combinations for consistently better results. Thinner and more flexible, the maraging-steel face generates faster ball speeds and higher launch so you carry trouble while hitting (and holding) more greens. A larger profile provides added stability and helps elevate MOI heel to toe.
PING Men's G410 Hybrid
- The PING G410 hybrids are designed to be versatile, faster, and long all over the golf course in a package that is easier to hit than long irons.
- Multi-material construction features a maraging steel face and a stainless steel head to increase ball speed while using a high-density tungsten back weight for increaser forgiveness.
- A forged steel face is made of high-strength maraging steel, allowing for a thinner face to increase ball speed and distance.
- An eight-lobe trajectory tuning hosel lets you adjust the lie +/-1.5° as well as choose neutral or flatter lie angles for truly personalized performance.
- PING G410 hybrids are ideal for all golfers, designed to be more forgiving, longer, and easier to hit than long irons.
- Multi-material construction
- Forged maraging steel face
- Eight-lobe trajectory tuning hosel
- Includes headcover
|CLUB||LOFT||LOFT ADJUSTABILITY||LENGTH||LIE ANGLE||SWINGWEIGHT||EQUIVALENT IRON||EQUIVALENT FAIRWAY|