Ping G30 Hybrid
$ 129.95 $ 229.99
PING Mens G30 Golf HybridsCustom engineering produces faster ball speeds and longer distance with a higher maximum shot height so you have the stopping power to hold greens, giving you the confidence to attack pins. To increase face deflection and ball speed for adding distance with a higher peak trajectory, the 17-4 stainless steel face uses a stronger H900 heat-treatment process, making it thin but strong. The result is more distance with the steeper landing angle you need to hold shots on the green.
PING Mens G30 Hybrid features:
- Performance-engineered internal weight pads.
- Heel-toe weighting elevates moment of inertia and forgiveness.
- Weight in the low sole creates a low-back center of gravity (CG) for consistent impact and helps you launch the ball high and on target.
- In the lower-lofted hybrids, the CG is farther back to promote high launch.
- A lower, more forward CG through the mid- and higher-lofted models reduces spin.
- Progressive CG locations and offsets ensure efficient gapping and trajectories that maximize distance.
- To inspire confidence, the hybrids' top rail is flatter and the heel section is higher, providing a very square face at address.
- Helps with aim and alignment consistency.
- TFC 419H graphite shaft available in Regular Soft Regular Stiff X-Stiff
- Tour 90 graphite shaft available in Regular Soft Regular Stiff X-Stiff
- Available in left- and right-hand
- Includes headcover