Mizuno ST190G Driver
SALE Save $200!
Mizuno Men's ST190G Driver
Mizuno ST190G drivers combine all of their factors known to deliver more ball speed and longer distance, now aligned with their lowest-ever spin rates. The incredibly fast SP700 Ti face is 10% stronger than previous titanium constructions, enhanced with a lighter CORTECH structure for consistently faster ball speeds. A large carbon composite crown and Amplified Wave Sole help convert all that extra speed into more yards off the tee. Twin seven-gram weights on extremal tracks reduce spin by an additional 200rpm. They also provide heavy fade or draw bias by placing both weights in one track.
- New forged SP700 Ti face is 10% stronger than previous titanium faces, allowing for a lighter CORTECH structure to provide consistently higher ball speeds
- 12-gram carbon composite crown allows weight to be optimized for consistently higher ball speeds and reduced spin off the tee
- Amplified Wave Sole expands the COR area for improved ball speeds all across the face, even on off-center strikes
- Harmonic Impact Technology uses internal ribs to create a more solid, powerful sound at impact
- Two seven-gram weights on external tracks help further reduce spin, and can provide fade or draw bias by placing both weights in one track
- Adjustable hosel allows you to adjust the started loft up or down 2°
- Includes headcover