Mizuno ST-G 220 Driver
Mizuno Men's ST-G 220 Driver
- High-strength beta titanium face is more flexible and features a fine grain structure that resists fatigue for strong, powerful distance
- Multi-thickness CORTECH face improves ball speed all over, especially low on the club face
- New Dual Weight Center Slot allows for two central back weights to create a deeper center of gravity
- Increased separation between lateral weight tracks for greater draw and fade bias
- 4° adjustable hosel fine-tunes loft and trajectory
- Stock shaft: Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 60 Graphite, Motore X F3 60 Graphite
- Stock grip: Lamkin ST Hybrid 360 60R
- Includes headcover and adjustment tool
Multi-Thickness CORTECH Face
The multi-thickness CORTECH face boosts ball speed near the legal limit all over the club face. Made from beta titanium, the face is stronger and more flexible to allow for an overall thinner face and more spring-back for explosive impact.
Dual Weight Center Slot
Two central back weights allow for a deeper center of gravity capability for greater stability, launch, and spin.
Greater Draw/Fade Bias
Mizuno increased the separation between the lateral weight tracks for a great level of adjustability and more draw/fade bias