Mizuno MP-H5 Irons
Mizuno Mens MP-H5 Golf Irons
The "Hollow Construction" concept utilized in the Mizuno MP-H5 irons is a response to the demands of modern course layouts - with longer approaches to tighter pin positions and firmer greens. The MP-H5 was designed to deliver a higher, controllable ball flight and steeper, soft landings to attack these challenging pin positions. Hollow Construction delivers a deeper center of gravity throughout the set for a high launch with controllable spin. The MP-H5 achieves this “launch forgiveness” while maintaining a thin top line and minimal offset, giving the better player total shot-making control.
Mizuno Mens MP-H5 Irons feature:
- Set includes: #3 thru PW (46°)
- #1-6 Irons: Full hollow design with high COR maraging steel face for easy launch and long, consistent distance
- Thin and high COR 1770 maraging steel face
- Low sweetspot, deep CG for controllable high launch
- #7-PW: Half hollow design for easy launch and soft, solid, consistent feel
- Grain Flow Forged 1025E face, neck, and body
- Flowing CG, sole thickness, and MOI for precise control and workability
- Aggressive Set Flow: High forgiveness long irons to compact short irons.
- KBS C-Taper Lite steel shaft available in Stiff
- Grip: Mizuno M-31 360 .58 Round
- Available in right-hand