Mizuno JPX 921 Forged Irons
Mizuno Men's JPX 921 Forged Irons
FASTER. FORGED. FIRST.
The JPX921 Forged iron integrates the power of Chromoly into a full-body Forged iron for the very first time.
Initially applied in Mizuno's Hot Metal irons - Chromoly has made the cross over to a Mizuno's forgings with staggering results. The fastest ball speeds Mizuno has ever produced from a fully Forged iron - a treat for both the senses and the scorecard. Grain Flow Forged in Hiroshima Japan.
- First Mizuno iron fully forged from Chromoly 4120 material using their signature Grain Flow Forged HD process for signature Mizuno feel
- Chromoly 4120 material is stronger, allowing for a thinner face and faster ball speed in a forged iron
- Compact profile features shorter blade lengths, bevelled trailing edge, and reduced offset
- Stability Frame adds perimeter weighting with toe bias for greater stability on off-center shots
- CNC back milled slot is wider to promote more stability in a smaller club head
- Pearl brush finish looks great and eliminates glare to minimize distractions
- Stock shaft: Nippon Modus Steel - 105g Regular, 120g Stiff
- Stock grip: Golf Pride MCC +4, 52 grams
- Set composition: 4-GW, 8-club set includes 4 iron, 5 iron, 6 iron, 7 iron, 8 iron, 9 iron, pitching wedge, gap wedge
|4 Iron||21°||38.5"||60°||1°||0.150"||D1 Regular, D3 Stiff|
|5 Iron||24°||38"||60.5°||2°||0.142"||D1 Regular, D3 Stiff|
|6 Iron||27°||37.5"||61°||2°||0.134"||D1 Regular, D3 Stiff|
|7 Iron||31°||37"||61.5°||3°||0.126"||D1 Regular, D3 Stiff|
|8 Iron||35°||36.5"||62°||4°||0.118"||D1 Regular, D3 Stiff|
|9 Iron||40°||36"||62.5°||5°||0.110"||D1 Regular, D3 Stiff|
|Pitching Wedge||45°||35.5"||63°||6°||0.102"||D2 Regular, D4 Stiff|
|Gap Wedge||50°||35.25"||63°||7°||0.091"||D2 Regular, D4 Stiff|