Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro Irons
Mizuno Mens JPX 919 Hot Metal Pro Irons
- Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal irons provide a perfect balance of launch speed, distance, and launch with soft, controllable landing angles in a more compact shape.
- These irons are made with Chromoly 4140M, a highly resilient material that allows for a new multi-thickness face for incredible ball speed and feel.
- The new Stability Frame design is open in the heel portion to fine-tune sound and vibration while enhancing stability and launch.
- Re-engineered sound ribs are developed to hit specific vibration patterns to deliver a satisfying sensation at impact.
- A one-piece cupped face design offers greater feedback at high ball speeds for improved distance and feel.
- Chrome plating with a new, more durable pearl brush finish lasts longer and looks softer in the sun.
- JPX 919 Hot Metal Proirons are ideal for golfers who want it hit farther with high launch, combining all those distance benefits with a more compact look
- Chromoly 4140M construction
- Stability Frame design
- Re-engineered sound ribs
- One-piece cupped face
- Pro shaping with a slimmer top line and sole, plus less offset
- Pearl brush finish
- Custom shaft and grip options at no up-charge