Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal Hybrid/Iron Set
Mizuno Men's JPX 919 Hot Metal Combo Irons
- Mizuno JPX 919 Hot Metal irons provide a perfect balance of launch speed, distance, and launch with soft, controllable landing angles.
- These irons are made with Chromoly 4140M, a highly resilient material that allows for a new multi-thickness face for incredible ball speed and feel.
- The new Stability Frame design is open in the heel portion to fine-tune sound and vibration while enhancing stability and launch.
- Re-engineered sound ribs are developed to hit specific vibration patterns to deliver a satisfying sensation at impact.
- A one-piece cupped face design offers greater feedback at high ball speeds for improved distance and feel.
- Chrome plating with a new, more durable pearl brush finish lasts longer and looks softer in the sun.
- JPX 919 Hot Metal irons are ideal for golfers who want it hit farther with high launch, combining all those distance benefits with a more classic Mizuno look.
- Chromoly 4140M construction
- Stability Frame design
- Re-engineered sound ribs
- One-piece cupped face
- Pearl brush finish
- Combo set replaces long irons with easier-to-hit Fli-Hi hybrids for more forgiving performance
- Project X Graphite Shafts in hybrids- Reg. Flex
- Nippon Steel shafts in irons - Stiff Flex