Mizuno JPX 919 Forged Irons
With a new back milled club face, the JPX919 Forged is Mizuno's fastest ever forging in measured ball speed. Balanced with Mizuno's trademark workability and elevated Grain Flow Forged HD feedback - the JPX919 Forged is also Mizuno's most versatile iron. In the hands of a tour player searching for a distance equalizer or an amateur wanting feedback to evolve their game - the streamlined JPX919 Forged delivers on every level.
- 1025 Boron: A carbon steel that features 30% greater strength
- Reverse/Back Milled Face: CNC milled from the sole up, the JPX919 Forged boasts a larger area of minimum face thickness for consistently increased ball speeds. Weight removed from the face also allows a larger, deeper center of gravity for more easily flighted long and mid irons.
- Balanced Performance: The ultimate balance of ball speed, stability, and feedback within a more refined playing profile.
- A Small Addition of Boron: Just a trace of Boron makes our steel billet 30% stronger, allowing greater design possibilities in a forged head.
- Stability Frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, whilst producing a tour-preferred vibration/sound.
- Pearl Brush: Chrome plating with a new, more durable pearl finish to soften the 919's precise lines in high sunlight.
- Grain Flow Forged HD (High Density): From a single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel in Hiroshima, Japan for unmistakable Mizuno feel through impact.
- Custom Availability: Built to your desired specification as part of a full, split, or short set. No upcharges for grips/shafts within the Mizuno Custom Program.
Club # 4 5 6 7 8 9 PW GW LH YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES Loft º 22º 25º 28º 32º 36º 41º 46º 51º Lie º 60º 60.5º 61º 61.5º 62º 62.5º 63º 63º Off Set " 0.161" 0.152" 0.142" 0.132" 0.122" 0.112" 0.102" 0.093" Bounce º 1º 2º 2º 3º 4º 5º 6º 7º Length " 38.5" 38" 37.5" 37" 36.5" 36" 35.5" 35.25" Swing Weight D2 D2 D2 D2 D2 D3 D4 D4