Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 Tour Satin Wedge
$ 99.95 $ 129.99
Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 Tour Satin Golf Wedges
Cleveland's Most Versatile Wedges Ever!
The evolution of the 588 Rotex wedge started by listening to the top players in the world. Listening to the demands a Keegan Bradley, Graeme McDowell or Hideki Matsuyama faces, week in and week out, from 125 yards and in. Cleveland then looked at what factors lead everyday players to succeed or fail in the scoring zone. After hundreds of hours of interviews and field testing, they identified a common need for all golfers, regardless of ability level: Versatility. From that research Cleveland developed 3 distinct wedge grinds that are proven to optimize the short game for players of all abilities.
Cleveland 588 RTX 2.0 Tour Satin Wedges feature:
- Loft/Bounce: 46.08 (2 Dot) 48.08 (2 Dot) 50.10 (2 Dot) 52.10 (2 Dot) 54.06 (1 Dot) 54.10 (2 Dot) 54.12 (3 Dot) 56.08 (1 Dot) 56.12 (2 Dot) 56.14 (3 Dot) 58.06 (1 Dot) 58.10 (2 Dot) 58.12 (3 Dot) 60.06 (1 Dot) 60.10 (2 Dot) 60.12 (3 Dot) 62.08 (2 Dot) 64.08 (2 Dot).
- (1 Dot) Low Bounce Grind: Ideal for firm conditions and/or players with a more shallow attack angle.
- (2 Dot) STD Bounce Grind: Ideal for a wide variety of conditions and/or players with a neutral attack angle.
- (3 Dot) Full Sole Bounce Grind: Ideal for softer conditions and/or players with a steep attack angle.
- 4th Gen. Tour Zip Grooves feature 8% larger walls and sharper radii.
- Channels away more grass, dirt and moisture for cleaner contact and more consistent spin.
- Rotex 2.0 Face Pattern leads to increased friction and more spin, especially from inconsistent lies.
- Advanced, 2-pass micro milling pattern provides a strategically designed roughness close to the USGA limit.
- Laser Milling fine tunes the micro-roughness for more consistency across the face for increased spin on pitch and chip shots.
- Dynamic Gold Steel shaft available in Wedge flex.
- Available in left- and right-hand.
- Conforms to Condition of Competition.