Callaway Rogue Fairway
END of SEASON SAVE $50
- For the first time ever, Callaway included their Jailbreak Technology in a fairway wood for faster ball speed and more distance.
- Triaxial carbon material in the crown saves more weight, placing the center of gravity lower for easy launch and more forgiveness.
- Rogue fairways are a great option for any golfer with more distance and forgiveness along with easier launch.
- Jailbreak Technology is included in a fairway wood for the first time for increased speed and distance
- Triaxial carbon crown saves weight and redistributes it for easier launch and greater forgiveness
- Face Cup Technology and an ultra-thin Carpenter 455 steel face create fast ball speed and long distance at more impact points
- Internal Standing Wave Technology positions the center of gravity with precision for high launch and low spin for maximum distance
- Includes headcover
- New: New
- Strong 3 Wood: 13.5° Loft | 43" Length | 55° Lie | D2 Swing Weight
- 3 Wood: 15° Loft | 43" Length | 57° Lie | D2 Swing Weight
- 4 Wood: 17° Loft | 42.75" Length | 57.5° Lie | D2 Swing Weight
- 5 Wood: 19° Loft | 42.5" Length | 58° Lie | D2 Swing Weight
- Heavenwood: 20° Loft | 42.75" Length | 57.5° Lie | D2 Swing Weight
- 7 Wood: 21° Loft | 42" Length | 58.5° Lie | D2 Swing Weight
- 9 Wood: 23° Loft | 41.5" Length | 59° Lie | D2 Swing Weight
- 11 Wood: 25° Loft | 41" Length | 59.5° Lie | D2 Swing Weight
- Grip: Golf Pride New Decade MCC