Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond Driver
Callaway Men's Paradym Triple Diamond Driver
- 360° Carbon Chassis redistributes more weight with a Triaxial Carbon crown and Forged Carbon sole that is 44% lighter than titanium
- New Jailbreak A.I. system provides stability in every direction and is 33% lighter for even more speed with all that stability
- New A.I.-designed face optimiztion now enhances speed, launch, spin, and downrange dispersion for greater accuracy
- Forged titanium face with face cup technology for higher energy transfer to the golf ball at impact
- 14-gram weight can be swapped between back and forward positions for maximum workability and spin reduction
- Adjustable hosel design allows you to fine-tune your preferred launch and shot shape
- Stock shaft: Project X HZRDUS Black 60 Graphite, Mitsubishi KaiLi White 60/70 Graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
The Paradym Triple Diamond Driver is a compact, 450cc shape designed for better players who want to work the ball. It’s the lowest spinning and lowest launching Paradym model with a neutral ball flight.
INDUSTRY-FIRST 360° CARBON CHASSIS
360° Carbon Chassis promotes unprecedented weight redistribution for maximized distance. The Triaxial Carbon crown and Forged Carbon sole is 45% lighter than a titanium chassis. This massive weight savings is repositioned for higher MOI and increased forgiveness.
NEW JAILBREAK A.I.
Our new A.I. designed Jailbreak system provides stability in both the horizontal and torsional direction. Now with a 33% lighter weight design, we’ve enhanced stability for fast ball speeds.
NEW A.I. DESIGNED FACE
An all-new A.I. face optimization enhances speed, launch and spin, and now downrange dispersion. This is the world’s most advanced driver face designed by artificial intelligence
INDUSTRY-LEADING FACE CUP AND FORGED TITANIUM FACE
Paradym is the first driver to utilize Callaway’s industry-leading face cup technology. We’ve paired the face cup with a powerful, forged titanium face, a combination that provides higher energy transfer to the ball than a standard driver face insert.
The Paradym Triple Diamond driver is compact, 450cc shape designed for better players. A 14g back weight can be positioned in the front for lower spin and maximum workability.