Callaway Paradym Driver
Callaway Men's Paradym Driver
- 360° Carbon Chassis redistributes more weight with a Triaxial Carbon crown and Forged Carbon sole that is 44% lighter than titanium
- New Jailbreak A.I. system provides stability in every direction and is 33% lighter for even more speed with all that stability
- New A.I.-designed face optimiztion now enhances speed, launch, spin, and downrange dispersion for greater accuracy
- Forged titanium face with face cup technology for higher energy transfer to the golf ball at impact
- Adjustable 15-gram sliding weight to customize shot shape and miss correction
- Adjustable hosel design allows you to fine-tune your preferred launch and shot shape
- Stock shaft: Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40 Graphite, Project X HZRDUS Silver 50/60 Graphite, Project X HZRDUS Black 60 Graphite
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
- Includes head cover and adjustment tool
INDUSTRY-FIRST 360° CARBON CHASSIS
360° Carbon Chassis promotes unprecedented weight redistribution for maximized distance. The Triaxial Carbon crown and Forged Carbon sole is 44% lighter than a titanium chassis. This massive weight savings is repositioned for higher MOI and increased forgiveness.
NEW JAILBREAK A.I.
Our new A.I. designed Jailbreak system provides stability in both the horizontal and torsional direction. Now with a 33% lighter weight design, we’ve enhanced stability for fast ball speeds.
NEW A.I. DESIGNED FACE
An all-new A.I. face optimization enhances speed, launch and spin, and now downrange dispersion. This is the world’s most advanced driver face designed by artificial intelligence.
INDUSTRY-LEADING FACE CUP AND FORGED TITANIUM FACE
Paradym is the first driver to utilize Callaway’s industry-leading face cup technology. We’ve paired the face cup with a powerful, forged titanium face, a combination that provides higher energy transfer to the ball than a standard driver face insert.
DESIRED SHOT SHAPE
The driver head features a refined shape with high MOI and adjustable perimeter weighting. From a 15g sliding weight, players can experience an average of 12 yards of shot shape correction.