Callaway EPIC Forged Irons
Callaway Men's Epic Forged Irons
- Forged from 1025 carbon steel, Callaway Epic Forged irons provide pure feel and sound with exceptional turf interaction.
- Patented urethane microspheres absorb vibration without slowing down the face for even better feel at impact.
- Callaway's Suspended Tungsten Core is included for the first time in a forged iron, suspending the tungsten weight using urethane microspheres to precisely place the center of gravity.
- The signature 360 Face Cup uses a shallow, flexible rim around the face that flexes and releases at impact for incredibly fast ball speed.
- New Variable Face Thickness pattern in the long and mid irons promotes consistent ball speed and spin.
- Stock Shaft: Aerotech Steelfiber FC Steel (70 grams Senior flex, 80 grams Regular flex, 90 grams Stiff flex), Mitsubishi Tensei AV Silver Graphite (50 grams Senior flex, 60 grams Regular and Stiff flex)
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet Align Silver
1025 Carbon Steel Construction
Callaway Epic Forged irons are forged from 1025 carbon steel, a material known to golfers for providing incredible feel, exceptional sound, and improved turf interaction. They have also included their patented urethane microspheres to absorb any unwanted vibration without slowing down the club face.
Suspended Tungsten Core
For the first time ever in a forged iron, Callaway used their Suspended Tungsten Core. A custom tungsten weight is suspended in the urethane microsphere material to precisely place the center of gravity for greater control over launch and distance.
Signature 360 Face Cup
A staple technology in Callaway irons, the 360 Face Cup uses a shallow, flexible rim around the perimeter of the face that flexes and releases at impact to boost ball speed.
- 4 Iron: 18° Loft | 39.5" Length | 59.5° Lie | 3.759mm Offset
- 5 Iron: 21° Loft | 38.875" Length | 60° Lie | 3.607mm Offset
- 6 Iron: 24° Loft | 38.25" Length | 60.5° Lie | 3.429mm Offset
- 7 Iron: 27° Loft | 37.625" Length | 61° Lie | 3.302mm Offset
- 8 Iron: 31.5° Loft | 37" Length| 61.5° Lie | 3.073mm Offset
- 9 Iron: 36° Loft | 36.5" Length | 62° Lie | 2.819mm Offset
- Pitching Wedge: 41° Loft | 36" Length | 62.5° Lie | 2.464mm Offset
- Approach Wedge: 46° Loft | 35.75" Length | 63° Lie | 1.905mm Offset
- Sand Wedge: 56° Loft | 35.25" Length | 63° Lie | 1.905mm Offset