Callaway EPIC Flash SubZero Fairway
Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero Fairway
- Callaway's 2019 Epic Flash Sub Zero Fairways provide revolutionary ball speed performance in a package that features all of their latest metalwood innovations with a new level of shot-shaping control.
- Flash Face Technology features a unique mapping of subtle ripples on the back of the face in a pattern developed by artificial intelligence through machine learning to create the best possible pattern to maximize ball speed in the center of the face.
- The ripples on the inner side of the face are forged from special titanium and heat treated to create a combination of flexibility, speed, and strength.
- Callaway continues to utilize Jailbreak Technology, two internal bars that connect the crown and the sole to stiffen and stabilize the club head, generating faster ball speed off the face.
- Two interchangeable weights, a 16-gram and two-gram weight, can be switched between front and back locations to adjust launch, spin, and trajectory.
- The redesigned OptiFit hosel is shorter and lighter, allowing weight to be moved to help reposition the center of gravity for easy launch and high, long-carrying ball flight.
- The Callaway Epic Flash Sub Zero Fairway Woods are ideal for high swing speed golfers who need added control of shot-shaping, spin, and launch.
- Flash Face Technology
- Jailbreak Technology
- Adjustable sole weighting
- New OptiFit hosel
- Includes headcover
Flash Face Technology
Callaway engineers used artificial intelligence and machine learning to create a specifically-mapped series of ripples on the inside of the club face to promote faster ball speed in the center of the face.
Jailbreak Technology is included in the Epic Flash fairways. Two internal bars connect the crown and the sole to stiffen and stabilize the club head to promote faster ball speed all over the face.
Adjustable Sole Weighting
Two weights, a 16-gram weight and a two-gram weight, can be swapped between front and back locations to adjust your preferred launch, spin, and trajectory.
New OptiFit Hosel
Callaway completely redesigned the OptiFit hosel to be shorter and lighter, saving weight that is used to reposition the center of gravity for easy launch and high ball flight.
- Strong 3 Wood: 13.5° Loft | 43" Length | 55° Lie | 169cc | D3 Swing Weight
- 3 Wood: 15° Loft | 43" Length | 55° Lie | 169cc | D3 Swing Weight
- 5 Wood: 18° Loft | 42.5" Length | 55.5° Lie | 156cc | D3 Swing Weight
- Stock Shaft: Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 60 grams | Project X HZRDUS Black Smoke 70grams | Mitsubishi Tensei AV Blue 75 grams | Project X Evenflow Green 65 grams | Project X HZRDUS Black Smoke 80 grams