Mizuno JPX 919 Tour Irons
A more compact, streamlined evolution of Mizuno's standout tour iron of 2017/18, re-establishing Mizuno as the iron of choice on tour. The JPX919 Tour is surprisingly stable for its size, demonstrated in its tight dispersion patterns from off center strikes - the critical benchmark for elite level shot makers. Grain Flow Forged HD (High Density) from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan - for the softest, purest Mizuno feel yet.
- Master Molds Finished by Our YORO Craftsmen: Mizuno's most experienced, skilled craftsmen put their finishing grinds and touches to every iron from 3-PW.
- 1025E Pure Select: Six times tighter tolerance than industry standard for greater purity
- High Density (HD) Feel: Our evolved Grain Flow Forged HD process concentrates the grain in our 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel billets more tightly for incredible, precise feedback.
- Major Winning DNA: A shorter blade length and low heel profile influenced by our catalog of major winning irons.
- Ultra-Thin Topline: A narrow topline has an additional camber for further refinement.
- Satin Nickel Chrome Finish: An elegant, yet durable non-glare finish
- Smaller Pitching Wedge: Sharper, more refined short irons into the pitching wedge - influenced by our YORO Master craftsmen.
- Forged in Hiroshima, Japan at Mizuno's Exclusive Plant: Manufacturer of Grain Flow Forged heads for Mizuno for over 30 years. Grain Flow Forged from a single billet for incredible feel and distance control.
- Custom Availability: Built to your desired specification as part of a full, split, or short set. No upcharges for grips/shafts within the Mizuno Custom Program. Contact your closest authorized Mizuno retailer for more details.
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
- Grain Flow Forged HD: Enhanced Grain Flow Forging process that increases grain density in the impact area for the ultimate soft, solid, consistent feel
Club # 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 PW LH N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A N/A Loft º 21º 24º 27º 30º 34º 38º 42º 46º Lie º 59.5º 60º 60.5º 61º 61.5º 62º 62.5º 63º Off Set " 0.130" 0.126" 0.122" 0.118" 0.114" 0.110" 0.106" 0.102" Bounce º 2º 2º 2º 3º 3º 4º 5º 6º Length " 39" 38.5" 38" 37.5" 37" 36.5" 36" 35.5" Swing Weight D2 D2 D2 D2 D2 D2 D3 D4