Titleist TSi3 Fairway
Titleist Men's TSi3 Fairway
- Active Recoil Channel 4.0 features a shorter channel wall for more flexibility and higher ball speed for high launch and low spin performance
- High-speed Variable Face Thickness face works with the ARC 4.0 to maximize speed and forgiveness
- High-contrast graphics on the face highlight the center for easy alignment at address
- SureFit CG Track allows players to dial in launch conditions with 3 club head CG positions
- Aerodynamic engineering reduces drag to boost speed
- Softer toe profile that looks more square at address
- Optimized weighting with a refined crown and face thickness creates a low center of gravity
- SureFit hosel for independent loft and lie adjustments
- Stock shaft: Kuro Kage Black Dual-Core 5G (high launch and spin), Tensei AV Raw Blue (mid launch and spin), HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX (low-mid launch and spin), Tensei AV Raw White (low launch and spin)
- Stock grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
- Includes headcover
Active Recoil Channel 4.0
The fourth-generation Active Recoil Channel features a shorter channel wall so it is more flexible for higher ball speed. This design helps launch the ball high with low spin and more speed.
High-Speed VFT Face
High-speed Variable Face Thickness design works with the ARC 4.0 design to maximize ball speed and forgiveness across the entire face.
Player-Tuned Aerodynamics and Sound
Improved shaping reduces drag to increase club head speed, ball speed, and distance. A new head shape also features a softer toe that looks square at address. Sound engineering manages vibrations inside the club head for top-quality sound.
SureFit CG Track
Fine-tune ball flight and launch conditions with a new adjustable track with 3 positions to dial in your preferred center of gravity and performance.
Titleist TSi3 Fairway Specifications
|CLUB HEAD - LOFT||LENGTH||LIE||VOLUME||SWING WEIGHT|
|Strong 3 Wood - 13.5°||43"||56.5°||175cc||D2/D3|
|3 Wood - 15°||43"||56.5°||175cc||D2/D3|
|4 Wood - 16.5°||42.5"||57°||140cc||D2/D3|
|5 Wood - 18°||42"||57.5°||135cc||D2/D3|